Thursday, April 7, 2011

LInkUP: Never Said I Was The Life Of The Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Welcome.  I am Leslie. A self-proclaimed simple minded girl who is very happily married to the man of her dreams, hoping someday to become the woman of HIS dreams! We have four great kids whom we adore but take pleasure in sometimes embarrassing in front of their friends.  I am a snob about books, movies and music and I sometimes post ego-driven overtly opinionated rants  suggestions on what we should read, watch and listen to. I feel passionately about religion, simplicity, nature, yoga, food, politics, learning and (most of the time) life! 


If you are looking for crafts or recipes or anything useful, you should probably go to the next link. There is absolutely nothing of use here. Really. I mean it. Move along if that is what you are after. But if you want to read the useless musings of a very simple mind...It is nice to meet you. 


Quote of the Day: "You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your friends."--unknown

7 comments:

  1. I like your quote on the day. I think it's important to read what others say, sometimes their perspective is so much clearer than our own. I also read some of your past posts and think it is very important to be. Take time and discover the wonder in all that is around us. I teach small children and delight in the conversations I have with them because they are so honest. I would must rather eat with my pre-k students than with our teachers, so much more positive! Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I actually love that there are no crafts or recipes here. It's refreshing! (I'm here from UBP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you want to be the woman of his dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am pretty sure you are already the love of his life. And I loved your quote of the day. Now I understand why I have some of the friends I do. They are truly unforgettable people. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the kids quotes you have on your sidebar! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying HI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Returning the UBP 2011 visit. Yoga is my favorite form of exercise...love it!

    So happy to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same about my blog--as far as content goes, there's really nothing "useful." But if people stop by just to sift through my cluttered thoughts, I feel all the more validated. :)

    ReplyDelete