Monday, October 18, 2010

Heeeelp! Seriously, SOS!

Ok, so within the last month or so someone, some blogger, someone we all read, posted a recipe for chili. It looked really yummy and I wanted to try it. I remember that it had some odd sounding ingredients for chili...cocoa or cinnamon, or maybe both. Anyway, I did not write it down, and now I cannot find it! Someone help! If you remember whose blog it was, or if it was you... Fess up! I want that recipe before our chili cookoff this weekend. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I started following you through a blog hop and my entry one week for the blog hop was a Mexican style chili... it had neither cocoa or cinnamon in it... but here is the link just in case it is what you were thinking about... http://jenndoesntgiveafig.blogspot.com/2010/10/carne-de-res-en-chile-colorado.html
    This isn't typical chili cookoff type chili... but it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My chili recipe has a tsp of cocoa in it. But sorry i didn't post it on my blog. Good luck finding it.

    ReplyDelete