Thursday, May 24, 2012

ListenUp: The Dough Rollers...

I saw these kids a couple of years ago when they opened for Bob Dylan and they blew me away. More fun than an almost middle aged woman should have. The supporting cast changes every so often, but Malcolm and Jack are the heart and soul of this little band.

At said concert I was privileged with a close encounter with Harrison Ford. Mr. Ford is Malcolm's father and the concert was in his home town of Jackson Hole Wyoming. (More information than you wanted I am sure). But let's just say that in the rather small venue, standing so close to Harrison was good enough for me to check "Meet Han Solo" off my bucket list! Happy cleaning music Thursday!


Quote of the Day: "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." --Han Solo super cool guy

1 comment: